Friday, June 5, 2009

A Dream

5:50am this morning I woke up from the first dream of Mozart that I remembered.

It was very early morning, I was very groggy, but it was time for their breakfast, so Hubby and I made our way down. We watched the 3 kitties running down the stairs ahead of us, then Mozart appeared behind them. I knew he was dead, and he was only appearing because I was so groggy, but I was still so overjoyed and relieved to see him. I scooped him up right away to cuddle and it was so wonderful to feel him purring away all fitted up in my arms, just the way only he could feel. I was telling Hubby to pet him cause he'd stopped purring, then we laughed when he started up right away again after petting.

I knew I couldn't hold him forever, I had to put him down to let him eat breakfast, but I knew I'd never see him again when I put him down, so I didn't want to. He gave me 2 strange mews, and I let him go, finally, and watched him trot off to the kitchen, and I knew I wouldn't see him again. I woke up as Hubby was telling me that I'd been holding nothing, and that he'd never been in my arms.

I miss my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment