Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Unexpected Wrench....

Sometimes something unexpected comes and just punches you in the gut. I just got one of those moments, but I'm so glad Kayla is nuzzling me on my lap to ease my feelings. I was looking for a ceramic water bowl for the critters, since I'm sick and tired of these assorted Petmate/360/blah blah blah which always ends up smelling like mold no matter how many times I soak it in vinegar or bleach. Found a nice blog that talked about these great arty ceramic fountains on etsy, and you know how I am about the best for the furrbabies. Out of curiosity looked at her profile, and noticed she'd also set up a memorial blog for her cat. I checked it out, and it just tapped into all that grief. Amazing, you think you're recovering quite well, and something like this just zeroes straight into those feelings, and you're remembering it like it was yesterday. I've stopped crying, and went to kiss Mozart's little box, hugged my little guys and feel a bit better now. Well, one good thing's come out of this - the critters are getting some extra treats in a minute. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment