Haven't been crying every time I think of Bubby. But cried and cried last night while talking to L about it. Was the first time I'd spoken about it to anyone besides Pamela and Hubby since Bubby died. Pamela's been just unbelievably supportive thru our loss, and her texts have comforted me no end.
Last Sunday Ginza yanked out the plaster cast paw we placed under Bubby's pillow at his favorite window. The reminder set me crying. The next day, Ginza yanked the collar I wrapped around his little box, and that set me off again. I put them both into my top drawer.
Today I thought I could handle coming back to this blog to do a bit of tweaking, but started crying again when I saw his pics. It's hard to do anything thru the tears. My heart hurts so much, and I can't seem to catch my breath.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment